Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The only Coke I do is diet.



Pepsi vs. Coke?

Ummm is Vitamin Water an option?  Cause i'm not really into drinking pop.

I must admit I was a HUGE Coke addict back in my pop drinking days, especially the Vanilla & Cherry flavours.  I actually went into depression when they stopped selling them.  I'm not really sure what it is about Coke that made me love it soo much, I mean the fact that it burns going down & can be used to clean rusted metals isn't very appealing.  Regardless I'd never choose Pepsi over Coke, I didn't even know people still cared about Pepsi.  So if I had to choose it'd definetely be Coke, but I'd much rather Vitamin Water or even plain old H20!



-NIKKIBELLSAYS...

5 comments:

  1. It's good that you are no longer a Coca-Cola addict. Apparently it's horrible for your teeth.

    You're probably going to be getting a lot of comments from people soon. lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a big fan of coke or pepsi but i remember i use to drink vanilla coke like it was water.. ahhh i miss it

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a way, you are still a coke addict :p
    Coca Cola makes the #1 brand of Vitamin Waters.
    Those colourful flavours are all made by coke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its funny how these comapnies widen their products soo much that you dont even realize that what you drink even if its not pepsi or coke still belongs to their companies

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mr.Galinwango it was hard, but i'm glad i did it & I've heard that as well.
    @Smiley Face I LOVED THAT ISH! you can sometimes get it at certain 7/11's!
    @brandonniles wow, I had no idea! Props to Coca Cola for being a super company haha.
    @Moe I know right? I have no problems supporting a succesful company though.

    ReplyDelete