Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Your girlfriends beautiful...Did you know she's a bird?





Let me just start by saying how gorgeous Selita Ebanks looked, her makeup and costume was perfect.  Overall I loved the movie although I don’t think I quite understood it.  I thought of it as a look into the world through Kanye’s eyes, but most of the time i couldn’t connect the visuals with the audio, although individually both were great.  Kanye has once again raised the bar for rappers and those involved in hip-hop.  He’s brought a whole new aspect of creative expression to the table and i’m interested to see how other artist react to this.  One of my favourite parts was the ballet dance scene, the choreography and movement of the dancers had me practically mesmerized.

-NIKKIBELLSAYS...

2 comments:

  1. The Ballet scene was terrific too. I really enjoyed the visuals in this film. There very strong but very soft too. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the scene and liked the article. Best part i would have to say is the title.

    ReplyDelete